Quotes on the importance of communication in relationships.
A collection of quotes 33 on communication in relationships.
Communication to a relationship is like oxygen to life. Without it… it dies. Tony Gaskins
- Don’t assume your partner knows about everything you expect in a relationship. Let him know. A relationship should be based on communication, not on assumption.
- Even when it’s uncomfortable or uneasy. One of the best ways to heal is simply getting everything out and if you live bitterly, you live a lonely existence.
- I respect a person who is vocal. Tell me why you’re into me. Tell me why I pissed you off and tell me how I can fix it. Tell me everything.
- Without communication, there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there’s no reason to continue.
- The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply.
- Communication is actually so important. To be able to tell the other what’s on your mind without fighting or arguing.
- Distance isn’t a big factor in a relationship, communication is.
Communication is the fuel that keeps the fire of your relationship burning, without it, your relationship goes cold. William Paisley
- In a relationship, when communication starts to fade, everything else follows.
- Relationships cannot grow without the proper amount of communication.
- Communication is key. Two people can be in the same relationship and yet see it in two different ways.
Communication is the lifeline of any relationship. Without it, the relation will starve itself to death. Elizabeth Bourgeret
- A great relation has great communication. That means knowing how to effectively express yourself and how to listen properly.
- A good relationship starts with good communication.
- Compromise, communication and consistency are needed in all relationships, not just romantic ones.
- Relationships cannot grow without communication.
- Assumption and lack of communication are number one relationship killers.
Let communication be the seed that you water with honest and love. So that it may produce a happy, fulfilling, and successful relationship. Stephan Labossiere
- Friendships and relationships are one in the same. They both require dedication to one another, good communication, and honest trust.
Many relationship problems are rooted in a communication break-down. Sumesh Nair
My belief is that communication is the best way to create strong relationships. Jada Pinkett Smith
- Communication in a relationship is the main thing, without it, you’re just two people.
50% of a great relationship is how you treat someone. The other 50% is having the ability and confidence to communicate the treatment you want in return. Mathew Hussey
- Two things can destroy any relationship. Unrealistic expectations and poor communication.
- All relationship problems stem from poor communication.
Communication is to relationships what breath is to life. Virginia Satir
No relationship can survive without trust, honesty, and communication, no matter how close you are. J. Sterling
I’d say the key to a good relationship Is communication. Mandy Moore
- Romeo and Juliet is just another example of why communication within a relationship is so crucial.
- Relationships never die a natural death. They are murdered, either by ego or by lack of communication.
Without good communication, a relationship is merely a hollow vessel carrying you along on a frustrating journey fraught with the perils of confusion, projection, and misunderstanding. Cherie Carter Scott
- Communication must be hot. That’s honest, open and Two-way. – Dan Oswald
Watch Communication in Relationships Quotes
Struggling to communicate effectively with your partner? Learn How to fix communication problems.
Hope you enjoyed this communication in relationships quotes collection. Communication and relationship go hand in hand, better communication results in a healthy relationship.
If you have more “communication in a relationship quotes”, please share them below in the comments and I’ll add them into this collection of quotes about communication in relationships.